New Admissions – Important Instructions / Information
- Anyone who is already a graduate from any University recognized by UGC with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- In case of MBA (Executive Batch), candidate should have 2-3 years of industrial work experience as a full time employee in the field of Sales, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Systems and related areas of management in the industry is eligible. These applicants should submit the industry experience certificate signed by the Director (HR) or any other authorized signatory of the Company / Companies and copies of their Appointment Letters along with the application form. There will be no difference in the course curriculum for this batch and they will receive the same inputs as applicable to the MBA Programs except for the fact that they can expect lateral placements with higher compensation packages. Those having lesser number of industrial experiences also get different and upgraded placements depending upon their corporate experience though they may not be admitted to the Executive Batch, but to the other courses.
- Relevant work experience means full time employment in any company and not in the family business. It also means working on full-time basis on the specialization departments in the company such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Operations and so on. Only such candidates can expect differential compensations based on work experience. However the selection committee can look into all the other type of work experiences and consider award of marks.
- Candidates appearing for any final year Degree examination up to June 2020 can also apply. However, if they fail to match the above qualitative requirement when the result is declared for the graduation examination, they will be relieved from the course compulsorily. Same will be the case with respect to those who fail in their degree examination, which means a candidate should qualify his/her graduation examination with a minimum of 50% marks latest by the academic year 2019-20. The mark sheets should be submitted to the Institute latest by 01 October 2020.
- Medical Fitness should be as explained in this Prospectus/Offer Letter.
- Should be willing to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Sri Balaji University, Pune as explained in the website.
- Attested true copies of all Mark-Sheets and Certificates of 10th std., 12th Std., and Graduation. In case of those who are still in final year of the degree course they should submit mark sheet of the previous years.
- Work-Experience Certificate (If applicable).
- Certificates related to Extra-Curricular Activities (If applicable).
- Copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- That they are eligible for the same. To become eligible, they should have opted for the institute(s)/ course(s) (one can opt for either one institute/ course(s) or for all the institutes/ all the courses as per his/ her order of preference as marked in the application form) for us to consider them.
- That vacancy exists in those Institute(s) for such a consideration.
- That they come up in the merit of scope of those institutes / courses.
- Changes in Government policies where applicable
We accept CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET scores. However, as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET scores are issued to the students, any student who has appeared for the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET examinations can apply for our courses with the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET scores. Thus, all the four Management institutes will accept CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET scores. However, the XAT, MAT, CMAT, MAH-CET and scores will be equalized and validated to the CAT score value and that will only be counted for the purpose of merit list. It is not necessary that these scores should be attached to the Application form at this stage. These scores sheets can be dispatched so as to reach us latest by 28th March 2020. Anyone having any objection to the same, need not to apply. We do not believe in any cut-off points as we give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination, while making the merit list.
Group Discussions Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts . This will be for a duration of 30-45 minutes per group. This may include role play, case studies and extempore speech and GD. 35% of the weightage in the merit list will be given to the GD process. Therefore the GD process may extend to the second day although all efforts will be made to complete the process in one day. This is an elimination round.
Essay Writing as Integral part of Interview Process. Written Communication Skill is very important for any one to succeed in the industry. Therefore, the applicants will be required to appear for an essay writing exercise on a subject, which will be given on the spot in the selection centres. This will be for 30 marks and fifty percent of the marks will be counted . This essay writing will be for half an hour. The topics will be general in nature and any one who follows the National Newspapers can easily appear for the same and score good marks.
This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 30% of the weightage . This panel will assess the candidates on various parameters including the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialisation. The panel will also give opportunity to the applicants to add or delete course options.
Hall Ticket Issued for any Centre will be Valid for All the Centres
Admit Card issued to any centre is valid for all the centres and candidates can appear before the selection committee in any centre provided they have informed about their intention to appear before a selection centre other than the one mentioned in the admit card well in advance. No separate communication for change of centre will be communicated by us. The candidates are required to come with all their original and certified copies of degrees and mark sheets when they come for the selection process.
Documents To be submitted during the Interview
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of interview:
Submission of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/C-MAT/ MAH-CET Result/ Score
Candidates should submit the application form with the photostat copy of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ C-MAT/ MAH-CET scores which will be verified during Personal Interview. The latest MAT score which is available with the candidates can be submitted. It may be noted that we are not going to do our short listing based on the CAT/ MAT /XAT /C-MAT / MAH-CET score alone, although weightage is allotted for the same.
On completion of interviews, we compare the performance of all candidates appearing for the interview and generate a final merit list based on their overall performance. The candidate is considered for the course which he has preferred according to the priority mentioned by him / her in the application form. Incase, he / she is not selected to the course applied by him/her, then he/she will be considered for other courses and selected on merit. It may be noted that all the Management courses are of the same status and the inputs are also similar according to specilisation. As we have already mentioned the placement opportunities for all the courses are very good as has been proved by the track record of Sri Balaji University.
It means that each institution is important and enjoys equal status and attention from the top management. We select the best possible candidates for all the Institutes from amongst the common pool of all the candidates applied for admission to any or all the institutes of Sri Balaji University, Pune; although such a consideration arises only when a candidate is not selected for admission to the particular institution to which he or she may have applied originally. By doing so, we are in no way taking away any opportunity from anyone but are providing an additional opportunity to get selected in any of the prestigious institutes of Sri Balaji University, Pune.
This is done subject to the following conditions: –
As a socially conscious trust, we believe in the upliftment of women. Hence we ensure 50% of the intake of the students go to female candidates and the remaining 50% goes to male candidates. In order to cater for the same, merit will be drawn separately for female & male candidates.
Declaration of Result and Confirmation of admission
The admission list will be declared in the web site and also communicated through e-Mail. Selected students will be required to remit the first instalment of Rs. 55,000/- (Rupees Fiftyfive Thousand only) within 10 days from the date of declaration of the admission list as above to confirm their admission. In case the selected candidate fails to remit the fee in time it will be assumed that the candidate is not interested in the admission and the vacancy will be released to the candidate in the waiting list.
|Application Form available from||18th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||8th February 2021|
|GD/PI Center and Dates||FEB/MAR, 2021|
|Course Commencement||June 2021|
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative.
Sri Balaji University’s BIMM, BITM, BIIB & BIMHRD have been specially approved for educational loan schemes for the students who gets admission to any of these institutions from AVANSE, AXIS BANK, BANK OF BARODA, CREDILA (An HDFC Ltd. Co.) & Punjab National Bank as Sri Balaji University, Pune has signed MOUs with these banks. All those students who get admitted in any of these institutes can approach these banks for availing educational loan. However, students have the liberty to approach any other bank as per their convenience.
How to Apply
Application form for the program(s) of choice can be obtained in the below-mentioned ways.
- Application Online (CLICK HERE)
- Application Forms can be obtained (from 8th October 2019) from our office for Rs.1000/- by hand.
- Students can also obtain the Application Form (from 8th October 2019) from our office by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- payable at Pune in favour of ‘Chancellor, Sri Balaji University, Pune‘ with full name & postal address on the reverse side of the DD.
(a) Imparting management education in a conventional manner for a few hours by the full time faculties alone cannot help the students to get holistic development to get into a fast track corporate career. In order to provide overall development to the students through various additional grooming process for long hours by good number of experts from outside/industry is warranted. Providing IT skills, personality development exercises, workshops, seminars, assessment centres, parties and various activities related to campus placements such as visits by experts and directors to industrial units in India and abroad, we are charging fee/ other charges as under:
(b) Fee Structure 2020-2022 (First Year)
(c) Fee Structure 2020-2022 (Second Year)
(d) All the payments will be remitted through a bank draft drawn in favor of ‘The Director – Institute Name, Pune’ payable at Pune.
At the time of admissions, students have to submit a sum of Rs. 10,000 /- which can be spent by the Institute for emergency situations like hospitalization of students. This amount is refundable at the time of convocation subjected to submission of your “Campus Placement Experience” duly approved by the Director/ Dy. Director.
Sri Balaji University, Pune Alumni Association (SAA): Membership Fee
A lifetime membership fee of Rs. 25,000/- (Alumni Interactions & Exercises) will be payable by each student.
Application – How to fill the courses
All the courses offered by all the institutes are listed in the application form. A student can opt either for one course of any institute or more courses or all the courses listed in the application form. Please note that all the courses are of equal status and of two-year duration. At the end of the admission process, a merit list will be drawn for each course separately and those who stand at the top ranks, for each course will be allotted the courses according to prescribed vacancies for each course.
The probability of a candidate being selected for a particular course will be communicated to the concerned applicant. The applicant will be asked to give his/her consent or otherwise. The applicant will be expected to respond within a week. On receipt of the information from the applicant as to whether the applicant is accepting the course suggested/proposed to him or otherwise, a final merit list will be drawn and the admission letter will be issued. While suggesting/allotting a course, the preferences given by the applicants will be taken into consideration. However, if the expert panels consider them fit for any other course or if the applicant doesn’t come within the Merit-List/ vacancies for the course preferred he/she may be considered to other courses preferred by the applicant.
The option of the students is therefore very critical for them to be considered for alternate courses. Therefore students are advised that they should opt for maximum or all the courses so that they have better chances of getting selected to any one of the courses offered by Sri Balaji University.
All the requests for Application Form and all the inquiries related to admission should be directed to the under mentioned address:-
Dr. Biju G. Pillai
Director-IT & Admissions
Sri Balaji University, Pune
Tathawade, Pune 411033
www.bimmpune.com , www.bitmpune.com
www.biibpune.com , www.bimhrdpune.com